Board logo

标题: Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单 [打印本页]

作者: Localizer    时间: 2013-1-19 03:41     标题: Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

组建乐队都不用乐器,有四部iphone就可以! 女主唱好漂亮啊!声音又好听!魔力红的超级冠单《Payphone》被翻唱得怎么惊艳。太好听了 !- x7 l8 a: ~; I. ~8 R+ Z

* p+ W; ^/ S& V1 x' j& u2 m[flash]http://player.56.com/v_Njk0NjM2MDk.swf/880831_humormaster.swf[/flash]0 ^  k% M# P- A( _* W& r5 k3 Z

% y2 R- b! [" ~; p: L页面地址:http://www.56.com/u28/v_Njk0NjM2MDk.html/880831_humormaster.htm
作者: Localizer    时间: 2013-1-19 03:56     标题: 魔力红乐队: Payphone

Maroon 5: Payphone
* r1 `' R: G. p' n' n0 L
% ^3 v3 Q% S; y  B) \9 H8 i[flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMzk0MDMxMzg4/v.swf[/flash]
" G+ S; y! G7 i( N7 ]' M$ X5 k# w1 `" T+ B6 m7 t
页面地址:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk0MDMxMzg4.html
作者: Localizer    时间: 2013-1-19 04:01

歌词+ W1 \  `5 O% j# j& I1 S
Payphone( H& i& h  L. e3 U# S+ `& F' Y
Maroon 55 P  _; }/ {' T: l  J' X8 K6 T$ h

9 N2 E5 L* N8 A/ HI'm at a payphone trying to call home2 b; q+ C, x3 ^7 F
All of my change I spent on you( w5 l+ X( Q8 ^* j
Where have the times gone( N9 y0 o% F+ m/ ~- O- W8 h
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?& O) q5 j  k  _) F  P
Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
, C: i( ~2 Z6 X: zThe people we used to be
$ h* G, C5 n9 {- EIt's even harder to picture/ u2 R7 G4 ^2 p* r& C1 B
That you're not here next to me" ^( x) y4 f2 d; d4 C0 d
You say it's too late to make it
9 n# l) K) s% h! }  y; k: L! uBut is it too late to try?
1 D6 k1 ~- v3 N/ u: `# wAnd in our time that you wasted) [1 P( j6 d4 x4 E' g) |' K
All of our bridges burned down
6 P9 g$ V2 J  \3 O1 e  h7 sI've wasted my nights8 z+ N: c+ Z% C4 Z
You turned out the lights
: Q& N/ c" l- ?Now i'm paralyzed: F4 s9 E/ @0 W! T1 ]" V
Still stucked in that time when we called it love
& r" |# A0 I1 W, p( E/ D1 W1 J) QBut even the sun sets in paradise3 W8 b# {' R4 N6 G5 j
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
! R3 w/ U1 X. S# h" QAll of my change I spent on you
* ]; ^) p, Q: ^+ G  W. PWhere have the times gone
0 G/ v4 ?, j6 f- \8 `+ BBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
1 z( J1 t  T$ _. `- W/ L0 w: s' rIf happy ever after did exist3 a2 z2 L5 m% q' S5 @
I would still be holding you like this
3 B/ u! }8 l6 VAnd all those fairytales are full of shit. Z9 Y# m" G+ \1 Z( E
One more fucking love song i'll be sick
; d: U0 N. R  y- zOh/ ]. |( ^3 B6 I* n* N
9 U( I5 y8 b4 m7 l
You turned your back on tomorrow0 ?% e3 Z; b2 Z" M1 Z# a( W( Q: j9 f
Cause you forgot yesterday9 o5 e* v" T$ h7 y
I gave you my love to borrow
0 _9 m5 G$ N. {/ i8 X2 w3 BBut you just gave it away
( Z  ?0 S' b3 E9 |. g7 t; }+ u6 cYou can't expect me to be fine
1 L1 R( h6 u; Z2 G  w1 z; AI don't expect you to care9 R0 a- J6 L2 a
I know i've said it before# w, z+ d+ ^! h7 J. t: x
But all of our bridges burned down% Z0 {/ N. h& A8 I# H; X
I've wasted my nights
7 K+ ]. R- M5 V. t5 GYou turned out the lights3 b" R. p. O, Y+ a: q
Now i'm paralyzed
: q6 O. S6 [* b% v9 I* HStill stucked in that time when we called it love
9 P- R: I4 f6 s8 l+ B# _/ fBut even the sun sets in paradise
6 s2 `0 F/ P9 s' N. G5 lI'm at a payphone trying to call home
# G% h7 M8 g9 J  ]$ yAll of my change I spent on you
5 C0 L& f7 a% u, @( j$ G$ cWhere have the times gone8 e( l) \$ F! N! H- |% B2 v4 g2 a0 D6 T
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
' M$ `8 j( g, ?, CIf happy ever after did exist) e; q  z/ N9 J+ r; c% J% I- v* c  O
I would still be holding you like this
/ r0 ~) o5 t" p  GAnd all those fairytales are full of shit
( }6 e9 ~- J/ Z3 G7 N( GOne more fucking love song i'll be sick, i& }9 h' A! _+ D3 n+ N; a' Z
Now i'm at a payphone...$ U* f4 K$ j# Y  M) j% Q, N& f
Now fuck that shit2 _3 P& Y* Y4 J7 {) V! T2 E
I'll be right here spending all this money while you sitting round
6 V6 W+ Z4 g/ B! o0 sWondering why it wasn't you who came out from nothing7 v- W1 d8 e2 y4 Y
Made it from the bottom) Y' ]$ R% B( I+ `- Y  o
Now when you see me i'm stunning
7 |) S" _0 D( w" mAnd all of my cars start with a push of a button1 c. c* k4 q+ K- {5 L" p. N
Telling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it
% R8 S) H$ J( q! wSwitch the number to my phone
' m6 t  |! z1 Q: K9 n9 `# e8 oSo you never could call it
5 i( Z, m5 c7 m- S& EDon't need my name on my show
4 J" x7 j0 k! c0 l; f; }+ VYou can tell it i'm balling7 Q, ~9 Y% s3 L- E% X
Swish, what a shame could have got picked
$ `: m; R1 M: S" f" ^9 MHad a really good game but you missed your last shot
: q; \9 g& A: i% I0 @9 z( l# Q# m# @. ZSo you talk about who you see at the top+ J  U) B$ B1 M% q# E" g7 S- V
Or what you could've saw' B( M& m5 t/ Z' f
But sad to say it's over for. Q2 b, p3 X  y  [  Q
Phantom pulled out valet open doors
9 O" I' l; `/ R$ I$ t* m) YWiz like go way, got what you was looking for) \) v. c6 M* U5 k! |7 ]
Now it's me who they want  i. Y  _& O5 s1 g+ U
So you can go take that little piece of shit with you* ^5 G! ]0 a" J; z
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
( e$ A1 e/ d0 N4 J. [; b7 w6 pAll of my change I spent on you% S5 N( N* D. n) A
Where have the times gone
+ A* Y8 p( ]2 d, Z, T# d+ d+ N5 ABaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?* M" w3 X2 r0 n6 ^: U4 P5 [9 |

( Y8 l. j+ s* d$ Q( t! ^; {If happy ever after did exist
3 Q& U4 s9 u% x; n6 T( a  |  SI would still be holding you like this( Y( E( J2 K; R, }; H
And all these fairytales are full of shit
* n6 H; s" N$ Z5 p5 }One more fucking love song i'll be sick
6 M: Y  F' q5 S9 ]& M% ANow i'm at a payphone




欢迎光临 本地化中文论坛 (http://forum.l10n.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2