本地化门户 | 本地化百科 | Trados 门户 | Trados 论坛 | 旧论坛入口 | 联系站长
有问题请点击这里联系站长新来的请到这里报到——报到专用帖
返回列表 发帖

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

组建乐队都不用乐器,有四部iphone就可以! 女主唱好漂亮啊!声音又好听!魔力红的超级冠单《Payphone》被翻唱得怎么惊艳。太好听了 !# p" R' m3 ]. X/ @
; Y7 n% l: b% g
& U/ R6 `# z! Y" e: V& Q

4 p( O2 Z( G3 p: y; E) j. ]页面地址:http://www.56.com/u28/v_Njk0NjM2MDk.html/880831_humormaster.htm
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

魔力红乐队: Payphone

Maroon 5: Payphone
6 X, I; [4 s  k# [' w' }" I, Z; j% _: E' d) ?" R

9 g' ~- E7 X; \& {% f7 X
5 v) f$ J& Y* u2 x. @6 w' O8 g页面地址:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk0MDMxMzg4.html
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

歌词
8 ~/ @( q5 D: f4 ~: ?5 ?Payphone, U* T: x6 }9 r/ z  i0 \( v
Maroon 50 r! h$ }  s6 w3 x
+ ^9 S8 B, m6 g: k1 I
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
( H# H8 m# s- y2 Q! K3 XAll of my change I spent on you
1 T5 ~* ~0 }) E6 p( T; ?' eWhere have the times gone
& i. F. @% P' A9 u0 }5 d6 B1 UBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
4 P4 g4 S% G3 _Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember1 f) \* L2 ^3 R
The people we used to be( W1 n3 R/ C, B
It's even harder to picture0 u+ ~9 T& q* a! o& w
That you're not here next to me5 J( }2 ?/ C( c- s
You say it's too late to make it
* t$ e1 ?9 h! L: cBut is it too late to try?
( S: j0 r0 o+ N0 B8 EAnd in our time that you wasted
$ f) g4 U- c6 Y: ?* T/ L2 lAll of our bridges burned down' {5 z6 R0 d8 z2 E6 l
I've wasted my nights
0 t: \: m3 ?/ p0 X: _7 \6 V# ^5 nYou turned out the lights8 L, l7 H, \- t# x
Now i'm paralyzed
/ o3 S; D9 t: ?Still stucked in that time when we called it love
* b& r- K* c! F' {  mBut even the sun sets in paradise
+ Q$ ~* G9 |. \I'm at a payphone trying to call home
% @8 N% g7 t3 x" z9 ~3 G6 _$ _All of my change I spent on you9 d8 p$ h" ?; b" V- C* b; j( A" b
Where have the times gone5 L0 [* c( I3 o
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?# u5 }% T0 h2 ^' e8 h! o
If happy ever after did exist: }# M5 }. X% w" B5 r+ C# G
I would still be holding you like this- _# \3 G! t( I4 U: J! {
And all those fairytales are full of shit
8 ~8 Y& X4 I; rOne more fucking love song i'll be sick2 ~; M) V) y- K# X2 T) e" W9 K
Oh
7 w$ V! R7 O8 j
5 |# T' i2 d! g: B0 `3 ?You turned your back on tomorrow
1 D) t. t1 q% X% q& `% Y6 ECause you forgot yesterday
0 v2 G! D7 t1 m: h( LI gave you my love to borrow2 m# I; I: B# w6 S0 y/ F0 R- e9 u
But you just gave it away
# D4 }7 X3 u4 m" M6 @+ \You can't expect me to be fine* U+ g. a9 k6 [, w- L
I don't expect you to care- n+ B1 e4 \; _* b+ [& [- W$ N
I know i've said it before
5 k) A% w% \9 {+ S& m0 C+ S7 s* FBut all of our bridges burned down
1 f* x. O. F4 \, ZI've wasted my nights  @: y3 ?$ j" Z% ]
You turned out the lights
  o, h3 o  O8 X( |7 ~Now i'm paralyzed
2 R& X8 d/ z4 }5 }+ cStill stucked in that time when we called it love' k! P, L  n5 C
But even the sun sets in paradise  x% L1 f& r# j# W5 v
I'm at a payphone trying to call home- w  p4 s; G" s7 i, m, v5 s( k
All of my change I spent on you$ g; k. j, x2 y; X# X
Where have the times gone2 D) O* U1 y  P. ~9 y
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?6 N  S3 n  O  n3 [- b7 p8 I
If happy ever after did exist& e% @$ X1 P! I. A/ z4 m
I would still be holding you like this0 B, Q" r1 E( Y/ [
And all those fairytales are full of shit" I" T1 f; \5 b. t  K# w
One more fucking love song i'll be sick4 ^$ ]) g2 Q% G$ C- E
Now i'm at a payphone...( n' d; O" p) `% y8 S
Now fuck that shit; E- H2 s3 D) c3 N
I'll be right here spending all this money while you sitting round/ I9 n' e, {# U
Wondering why it wasn't you who came out from nothing- l  r2 Z( l. F2 c4 f; q
Made it from the bottom9 i. \$ k( Q- V+ T! q1 J$ u
Now when you see me i'm stunning+ w  D; R2 t8 w
And all of my cars start with a push of a button
, Y' y6 t, q& U" T6 [4 F4 V% ^Telling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it4 u5 q( ^9 l) _$ Y* Y
Switch the number to my phone8 {" l0 k* F! b+ [! y& x" y
So you never could call it
5 j8 z3 L! r& @; ~: Q1 Y+ l- L* ?Don't need my name on my show
, Q7 ~4 @3 o* pYou can tell it i'm balling
* `) P0 s6 H2 p7 J$ nSwish, what a shame could have got picked
4 Y( L! `. D; _1 {3 vHad a really good game but you missed your last shot! V' E- I4 Y1 u) T* N
So you talk about who you see at the top
* u7 E' R- {! ^2 nOr what you could've saw2 j, r- p# l' \3 M* t3 ^
But sad to say it's over for
% g: M- y: n# b8 v; ePhantom pulled out valet open doors
/ k' T* u3 K4 {4 Z& yWiz like go way, got what you was looking for6 `3 @/ N  P2 n7 I# [, Z5 s
Now it's me who they want* o0 B- |1 K8 ]2 }5 r6 ~" ]
So you can go take that little piece of shit with you: y7 |& B% Z) x! n; m5 E
I'm at a payphone trying to call home" w5 g5 X" v* m2 z( s
All of my change I spent on you
/ k3 s3 _* J4 m, K; `) ^) L) n* y- ZWhere have the times gone
0 g" h, |8 c: kBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
1 H: M; s- I+ j0 s6 b( D7 d
: D) |2 U: |- w4 QIf happy ever after did exist# T9 P2 \9 q3 H
I would still be holding you like this* \% U- \6 f8 e+ |
And all these fairytales are full of shit1 ]6 `* X1 J5 x2 k) N% v
One more fucking love song i'll be sick
5 n  U0 Z8 l- a4 n) }Now i'm at a payphone
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

返回列表