本地化门户 | 本地化百科 | Trados 门户 | Trados 论坛 | 旧论坛入口 | 联系站长
有问题请点击这里联系站长新来的请到这里报到——报到专用帖
返回列表 发帖

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

组建乐队都不用乐器,有四部iphone就可以! 女主唱好漂亮啊!声音又好听!魔力红的超级冠单《Payphone》被翻唱得怎么惊艳。太好听了 !
3 U5 a- P/ x* B) g- |' `
" M+ C$ u' l3 y+ Z" x/ a
; _' _2 e  O4 s/ x! c
: S- t( \; }/ D1 f页面地址:http://www.56.com/u28/v_Njk0NjM2MDk.html/880831_humormaster.htm
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

魔力红乐队: Payphone

Maroon 5: Payphone
# X* I' v) ~4 m) r! D8 C
! N2 k: O0 o7 p+ p2 S) k7 W9 G0 S2 ]* U4 ~+ y
8 L; t& |, p+ ?( D8 X7 P
页面地址:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk0MDMxMzg4.html
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

歌词
% {' ~6 L" w1 y6 @  _) g% WPayphone
) P! C) }' x/ B; W3 _1 a4 TMaroon 5
6 s% }. n# w9 }* F2 l' R  v5 j2 f1 a
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
" _' d. Z1 F/ uAll of my change I spent on you. V4 e( Q4 W, c+ [+ a9 u0 P
Where have the times gone5 n6 c6 x7 X6 @+ C8 |5 h
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?, o; b& j$ }3 ]$ k; t# R) Q) d
Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
& B" Y6 H7 ?" w: VThe people we used to be" @; e+ G7 T- S
It's even harder to picture
' w0 o% C: r/ BThat you're not here next to me
% M* g. Q2 H# {1 SYou say it's too late to make it/ G: r# L  C7 C, [: `0 l+ [
But is it too late to try?2 g# ~; Z  _- `$ P) a
And in our time that you wasted/ \9 h$ _3 L5 B, s; h$ X
All of our bridges burned down
3 M+ ^) s! J5 y8 @I've wasted my nights- M' a% O2 ^. K& V. M# W; D
You turned out the lights
( d7 P& A, P( i! Y5 gNow i'm paralyzed
* W  m2 ]! a" b9 ~. |& a, NStill stucked in that time when we called it love" C0 A) q$ R0 B" B3 ~# {2 _
But even the sun sets in paradise4 R# i8 D! x' j# U* b4 r
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
( a* L! s  G% H3 M$ t4 f; S- S* ?7 WAll of my change I spent on you
8 {- _! [  k  i2 M3 G9 F% X6 v  I# fWhere have the times gone
) p& C+ a% u6 {Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
; x4 W* \# I( H1 h0 H6 ?If happy ever after did exist, B& _, ]# \/ x& g  j& K1 @7 Z* c
I would still be holding you like this1 M* C! a+ I: h% a& ?0 p, n
And all those fairytales are full of shit
% [: j. K5 A# r5 w7 aOne more fucking love song i'll be sick
" `- d: }+ q- ]Oh
: F2 y3 t  k* [+ d
4 T6 h. w) S+ H+ I9 G6 vYou turned your back on tomorrow5 ^3 y2 I$ N; p! @$ s
Cause you forgot yesterday" u. K, I2 C4 ]5 }4 Y+ k
I gave you my love to borrow
' F. K  y1 [# Z1 R+ eBut you just gave it away
. h7 M2 z6 V/ J7 v8 XYou can't expect me to be fine
' ?; Q( G5 _8 ?% ?I don't expect you to care
- ~0 Z; L! r: E" @; [I know i've said it before6 C( k: p- l5 O
But all of our bridges burned down
, y1 ], T: _% t& BI've wasted my nights
+ `1 D4 }4 V0 G5 L, vYou turned out the lights
# ?, k9 T1 U% k0 C1 ]' y: uNow i'm paralyzed9 q- Y) L: k% c. m  u1 ?0 q
Still stucked in that time when we called it love
* @* {. h$ I  g* Q5 ABut even the sun sets in paradise' r" ]- ?( \& O4 F
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
6 U; r! M- m9 @, h" _All of my change I spent on you% A( d$ k: }8 L+ H% Q1 z: Q# ?( L
Where have the times gone
+ E6 F# z8 b3 W' B+ w. fBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
6 w! t# ]5 L7 B( ?* w  DIf happy ever after did exist& F& L) U6 w8 F5 A0 k& Z! _3 G9 u
I would still be holding you like this
5 U, i9 ]; r+ N) B* p/ pAnd all those fairytales are full of shit+ s5 D* E* j; M1 ~
One more fucking love song i'll be sick
1 O; p1 q  b- P' zNow i'm at a payphone...8 D8 y  L. B  ^7 O
Now fuck that shit+ D+ y8 m# X- O- X7 O) {% R
I'll be right here spending all this money while you sitting round
- }5 ^' {* ~+ JWondering why it wasn't you who came out from nothing  C) z' p1 P9 l6 _4 h' L
Made it from the bottom
$ u2 h% i$ b$ ^6 JNow when you see me i'm stunning! |) B7 k" g+ L/ T; k" p" m( n
And all of my cars start with a push of a button
  W' P  L7 a! KTelling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it
; g- V& @6 Z6 }  z( ?Switch the number to my phone: t0 V0 y$ L1 t: h
So you never could call it
* i" x& k# `8 l; P/ J/ J) kDon't need my name on my show: k5 k# q% N( |: e6 X$ z& w% _% w: Z
You can tell it i'm balling3 g8 m; ]6 k3 t6 g5 ?1 v6 r- a
Swish, what a shame could have got picked
; ]) C6 d0 [6 A% c( iHad a really good game but you missed your last shot1 F1 Y8 X; w# Y1 T0 ^  ]: ?: \7 @
So you talk about who you see at the top
$ X# W3 G1 X: f8 L0 g& nOr what you could've saw, w3 g3 p, L; V5 z8 d7 a
But sad to say it's over for) o* Q# E  H, `3 Z) N
Phantom pulled out valet open doors
6 v3 m+ l+ ^5 \! v+ YWiz like go way, got what you was looking for6 j4 V- ^: `/ ^
Now it's me who they want* i# q2 K% J; i" `+ Z
So you can go take that little piece of shit with you' w- L% T- o, S' T& y
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
; L. D9 w: M2 X0 K9 R5 m5 `* xAll of my change I spent on you
2 a+ }8 i5 e! ?: \Where have the times gone7 L( I; b/ L. \6 R! F% f
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?. U9 v2 V5 T* G, `

$ n& ^2 b9 ?7 T: u& pIf happy ever after did exist
- U; A. V6 s" e5 ?9 M" ?5 y1 T0 @. |I would still be holding you like this- s  x' `' [: s3 ]4 C. g4 [/ T, R/ z
And all these fairytales are full of shit* r5 E& K/ o! O
One more fucking love song i'll be sick% V, d" E( X) m- b. _
Now i'm at a payphone
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

返回列表