本地化门户 | 本地化百科 | Trados 门户 | Trados 论坛 | 旧论坛入口 | 联系站长
有问题请点击这里联系站长新来的请到这里报到——报到专用帖
返回列表 发帖

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

组建乐队都不用乐器,有四部iphone就可以! 女主唱好漂亮啊!声音又好听!魔力红的超级冠单《Payphone》被翻唱得怎么惊艳。太好听了 !9 h# ~7 b3 [; {) ]9 i( X! [2 R4 X

4 S! a: [# D; Z1 @8 k$ _
. x7 a: ^3 @# ]; D( Z  Q5 o
' c  c1 j* h8 @. u% k" v7 @) ~* s% U页面地址:http://www.56.com/u28/v_Njk0NjM2MDk.html/880831_humormaster.htm
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

魔力红乐队: Payphone

Maroon 5: Payphone. u: U3 q3 B- z0 P
) o' T" H4 x( j4 Z3 C

/ v; W, M" m! U( ?% z3 A  l4 i2 J/ T9 y& t4 V" R
页面地址:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk0MDMxMzg4.html
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

歌词
" H6 h0 U" Y5 G, h" w- uPayphone5 [$ x7 s" m( i8 R, b$ `
Maroon 5: v% ^) ]4 M( i8 h9 t5 \! ]) X" b& B6 o
5 j; |8 a% l' Y& M) w* A
I'm at a payphone trying to call home) X6 d1 G1 F$ H* B; ?: \0 \" m$ b
All of my change I spent on you5 q% J. S# e' u( f# x+ H2 t
Where have the times gone8 v6 T1 R# Z& C2 m3 o; W* J; L
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?% y3 i) r7 Y9 A/ c6 r/ w0 _8 }
Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember; ?  M- f  s8 ^' [! J  i
The people we used to be
/ w9 t9 X. ~, r$ QIt's even harder to picture
5 U+ K! P/ \. L& qThat you're not here next to me7 i, t6 h! `% Q" M" d! M1 a
You say it's too late to make it9 G5 h# A2 }- J) p# A. p/ p1 G
But is it too late to try?& O1 S% D6 B) y7 r8 u
And in our time that you wasted* [& U& p& b( L: s
All of our bridges burned down
  [) @  X0 l  D3 b' f# R+ A; SI've wasted my nights
3 i+ [" P6 _$ u' j6 o# ZYou turned out the lights
/ z+ M, \" l) I( gNow i'm paralyzed
  W- R- \' q" j& NStill stucked in that time when we called it love
% B; h" p; v3 CBut even the sun sets in paradise% ?" `0 M3 T# k3 R0 U. R) T4 i1 r! I8 n
I'm at a payphone trying to call home) v; M: W* D4 B+ q6 G0 e
All of my change I spent on you+ B0 }0 t' d$ K
Where have the times gone1 ^0 S4 D9 g6 X. o& v
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
7 E8 |# z3 ]. t) y7 Q: `If happy ever after did exist3 V- Q; {) C6 f8 C$ a8 L
I would still be holding you like this
* H* q: G5 k3 D: T" ]And all those fairytales are full of shit
' R. f: T6 p  }# R+ aOne more fucking love song i'll be sick: b" P3 G* s" `% m: i$ g0 q7 B0 @! K
Oh) q% R5 H- ?( J- Q9 Q
, I. V/ `) H5 ^
You turned your back on tomorrow
0 e/ K% C/ _$ r4 p: C3 f3 |Cause you forgot yesterday7 ~2 Y& r9 t' g* Y8 s
I gave you my love to borrow/ {. c! ~0 L6 @; i7 A
But you just gave it away
- X/ o* w" k# S* _- S& PYou can't expect me to be fine) L9 [; e& V* f1 R5 t% a0 g! W7 ~& T
I don't expect you to care
! m* h/ @; g3 ?" _& uI know i've said it before& a. W7 T7 x" ~) d
But all of our bridges burned down0 Q3 P( L* I' u: @2 V$ a6 s
I've wasted my nights7 B; N. m# \) u' `
You turned out the lights
0 o+ h) ~2 X+ C6 q) e) CNow i'm paralyzed
( ?2 B5 R/ K. [# OStill stucked in that time when we called it love
. {" Q5 q& g8 k' h3 |  NBut even the sun sets in paradise
# ?' T. D0 k! K- C& x' e4 hI'm at a payphone trying to call home
8 e8 e6 M4 s3 G% vAll of my change I spent on you
5 q* ~( }; R  Z7 ~/ p: z( R( MWhere have the times gone
, W, o0 y" o, W5 d4 b) ?Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?% K4 ^3 K) P( `' n; R; D
If happy ever after did exist$ V/ L- i7 o# A- o6 i" s4 h# t
I would still be holding you like this
" {: x3 t; S; Z$ qAnd all those fairytales are full of shit; i4 ?7 J9 r: q4 v% g( v
One more fucking love song i'll be sick
$ F# X% w1 L& f0 T0 TNow i'm at a payphone..." K. [  R0 b5 A- J  U, _7 i/ H
Now fuck that shit9 A! X. |* U6 \* `5 L4 c8 j/ q
I'll be right here spending all this money while you sitting round3 ?) d$ F  r# h4 k
Wondering why it wasn't you who came out from nothing
( C6 v5 y; I% I, l( O( QMade it from the bottom; G& R. ^6 z, A3 t
Now when you see me i'm stunning9 d$ R9 b% ]7 y5 u; v$ U
And all of my cars start with a push of a button
+ d2 y+ u, K! `) ZTelling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it* K; [" e4 }  Z( Z5 ~0 ^
Switch the number to my phone# }* \4 X0 s0 N. {" D, A- p9 Z
So you never could call it. H, r4 a* |; V/ M* i
Don't need my name on my show: r% L* ]- Y  x
You can tell it i'm balling; [6 F- j9 u; _
Swish, what a shame could have got picked
9 x5 Z6 q2 o7 u* B9 ]/ UHad a really good game but you missed your last shot, t, w4 a# x3 P2 F
So you talk about who you see at the top
% L( L& U$ Y" b7 Z2 }& bOr what you could've saw
( {) j9 _  K* \: y& p& Z0 y2 NBut sad to say it's over for& A3 P4 r+ r* y7 Y, ^
Phantom pulled out valet open doors7 I1 G" J" S' c7 b
Wiz like go way, got what you was looking for
; P- ]/ a5 m. b: M( yNow it's me who they want0 I4 Z8 f" z: e6 h( j* u
So you can go take that little piece of shit with you
+ v& E- S/ Q- u5 B4 H2 rI'm at a payphone trying to call home" n" |* A' }$ y2 A" x
All of my change I spent on you  l) c1 j( N  Y) ?3 N
Where have the times gone' T* L2 G' _5 b1 w& G3 D
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?8 N. n. Q2 N# f- k
8 }/ v7 ~3 [2 \$ v/ M* [
If happy ever after did exist% X; I. _0 _6 L" C
I would still be holding you like this
2 [& b& y8 L: r1 z% \5 z5 MAnd all these fairytales are full of shit
5 Q6 B' C! W% C1 t: q* \) v+ eOne more fucking love song i'll be sick
4 x$ p& P2 v! y. n$ R' x4 pNow i'm at a payphone
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

返回列表