Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单
|
  
- 帖子
- 136
- 积分
- 7858
- 威望
- 0 金
- 金币
- 282 元
- 来自
- 北京
- 注册时间
- 2007-9-6
- 最后登录
- 2021-2-19
|
Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单
|
|
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
|
|
|
|
|
|
  
- 帖子
- 136
- 积分
- 7858
- 威望
- 0 金
- 金币
- 282 元
- 来自
- 北京
- 注册时间
- 2007-9-6
- 最后登录
- 2021-2-19
|
2楼
发表于 2013-1-19 03:56
| 只看该作者
|
|
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
|
|
|
|
|
|
  
- 帖子
- 136
- 积分
- 7858
- 威望
- 0 金
- 金币
- 282 元
- 来自
- 北京
- 注册时间
- 2007-9-6
- 最后登录
- 2021-2-19
|
3楼
发表于 2013-1-19 04:01
| 只看该作者
歌词7 C" o* U+ V# p$ F8 |
Payphone) p" d; Q/ G3 p) I' K, p/ q
Maroon 5
3 V+ G" s/ S" O- x( z/ C' j. B
# t6 C2 s a6 k" R, k% YI'm at a payphone trying to call home$ g- s& e' V4 z r9 T
All of my change I spent on you0 Q" ~/ }; T: b5 V
Where have the times gone; U9 f$ q6 S% }. W
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
: |) z/ G U% M( u& m' A; y& wYeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
. e8 {2 p" Q( u3 A YThe people we used to be `% m8 N. q1 E/ Q* r
It's even harder to picture! k. G% J$ e( J4 l' f
That you're not here next to me0 e2 Q3 x- k. ~( w' X& Q) o; y/ u7 b
You say it's too late to make it
* I( W) C" D! I3 |4 @( w/ \But is it too late to try?! z1 T3 \/ T; V4 v a! P& s+ S9 D
And in our time that you wasted
9 P. n" B. Q2 ~$ n! _" o6 BAll of our bridges burned down8 N0 }) b% a1 _- ^3 B5 A2 v
I've wasted my nights8 j! \+ I) f5 t7 z) D9 f$ t7 s
You turned out the lights( K% ?: i' V, r2 _$ A) p
Now i'm paralyzed
- \; t4 t: ~7 Q( T# `Still stucked in that time when we called it love# v2 D0 v6 |6 X9 ~
But even the sun sets in paradise
' y5 ^% q/ k/ P7 j8 wI'm at a payphone trying to call home# m3 F* D+ E' W
All of my change I spent on you3 |2 f7 I5 Y8 _1 \( M
Where have the times gone
, g( T- r0 @& R) [Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?- `: K' l: C# t8 }' E/ `
If happy ever after did exist, i7 y( E2 K4 T. B) ?1 z! w
I would still be holding you like this
0 n. u: j t# ?And all those fairytales are full of shit
9 J+ J5 ^' w8 }/ f9 QOne more fucking love song i'll be sick
: g X+ p5 C$ m/ l6 b# [" WOh/ g# ~) f4 a1 E, w7 B$ K" i
7 L+ q- I) ~& B2 KYou turned your back on tomorrow
( t) l. t; b5 a" k% ]- _Cause you forgot yesterday
1 I+ ?3 ], D5 r; `6 c' KI gave you my love to borrow
/ y/ B; I4 I$ m7 G5 I9 w s! VBut you just gave it away. G8 ~; X1 Y8 S
You can't expect me to be fine
) T5 w" N0 o, p0 ?/ L% `; @8 p3 PI don't expect you to care% M7 y- a# C( X& h* @
I know i've said it before
5 S# C" w6 Q& b; LBut all of our bridges burned down: y) l( E9 b. `: }' D* G7 e& \. U
I've wasted my nights
" d4 ~( d2 B# p; P- P9 _" W- vYou turned out the lights
# t/ |: r. a' `0 s fNow i'm paralyzed; k' Y% B+ j2 H4 B! M' |6 r' n
Still stucked in that time when we called it love) b, r/ b! X0 w ^) u. Y6 W
But even the sun sets in paradise
1 S" f+ z) U qI'm at a payphone trying to call home
- i5 U' S* Q1 V" l6 cAll of my change I spent on you; c; a( `, m# W& k
Where have the times gone
+ p# \. a- B: G3 fBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?: R. M" F# |9 K$ [! o4 g: ^
If happy ever after did exist1 U8 R: B/ c7 O5 q
I would still be holding you like this/ I& J3 v, @2 V
And all those fairytales are full of shit
+ i1 L6 U# ~$ @" s7 LOne more fucking love song i'll be sick* }+ T& |$ u0 z/ o6 F& o8 Q6 O
Now i'm at a payphone...
. w6 L. e9 r3 v, z0 FNow fuck that shit
# K/ l8 u9 G$ v# _7 l4 D P0 ^; nI'll be right here spending all this money while you sitting round
M+ J# G: i+ o) N+ L, oWondering why it wasn't you who came out from nothing. F* K2 S( v# Q- f! Q) A. ]3 y' x" `
Made it from the bottom c' I9 l4 U" A& D
Now when you see me i'm stunning S5 e) P0 M+ g* x8 B$ e
And all of my cars start with a push of a button+ f$ w# J( k3 N2 a% s9 D9 K$ F
Telling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it) ]) I7 \; i( r1 W: P
Switch the number to my phone$ u J {+ h$ S& T
So you never could call it
% P. p2 q% d$ T8 D$ CDon't need my name on my show
# Q1 V- Z% x5 vYou can tell it i'm balling
! [, N( q/ x3 T8 F- ?" t, Q' \/ [" O8 ISwish, what a shame could have got picked
* `% V) a) I+ C6 t# K' v6 I RHad a really good game but you missed your last shot! i' R, `: s0 {5 X0 u9 W- r& `
So you talk about who you see at the top
6 s3 K4 d- M: S8 L( m, AOr what you could've saw
0 m/ d$ _1 d( g( R" ?& {But sad to say it's over for
, m2 z) m# o$ b* i/ ^* |Phantom pulled out valet open doors! C% Q1 F( a( ]- `' _( S! q2 D
Wiz like go way, got what you was looking for& k4 `+ t! `% j% y" [& ?9 s" I
Now it's me who they want; f, _. h) p( D+ P0 `1 ^
So you can go take that little piece of shit with you
! |( c5 [. ^- T# v8 S* j+ nI'm at a payphone trying to call home
9 a* M/ i* }2 R9 [All of my change I spent on you4 T% Y/ G1 P/ ^# y I: u
Where have the times gone F: z. m1 o$ Y$ g8 X" p! N
Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
2 r: B# N# {9 O+ Q/ K# z) @* a- T# u6 V9 [
If happy ever after did exist
* o0 n- T1 `7 n6 I) I5 [I would still be holding you like this3 V5 |2 A' D3 I% Z$ ]1 e
And all these fairytales are full of shit4 n, g6 L/ }: O5 Q) d# M
One more fucking love song i'll be sick; E4 Z% O! W* I3 f6 Y5 l
Now i'm at a payphone |
|
|
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
|
|
|
|
|