本地化门户 | 本地化百科 | Trados 门户 | Trados 论坛 | 旧论坛入口 | 联系站长
有问题请点击这里联系站长新来的请到这里报到——报到专用帖
返回列表 发帖

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

组建乐队都不用乐器,有四部iphone就可以! 女主唱好漂亮啊!声音又好听!魔力红的超级冠单《Payphone》被翻唱得怎么惊艳。太好听了 !
( y6 b9 ?6 [0 y' G" f) [7 f* \
3 q+ p. f) {1 U+ [
! M" t0 T0 b7 r
页面地址:http://www.56.com/u28/v_Njk0NjM2MDk.html/880831_humormaster.htm
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

魔力红乐队: Payphone

Maroon 5: Payphone
2 o. Z8 S+ O2 ?- }0 T% h: j6 Z3 b' B9 z& F! j, o( l, ?6 T$ e
5 t& X1 W; ^3 i2 _
$ V! N! d$ }( m) o2 E
页面地址:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk0MDMxMzg4.html
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

歌词
. t5 F+ o% L" KPayphone2 ~8 x1 S0 M) d, `* ~
Maroon 5% M& o: t1 V" ?1 m$ d' n

2 Z) F. t2 E1 @; O! j' ]I'm at a payphone trying to call home6 V! F4 o. t$ v+ ]3 c  e) B
All of my change I spent on you
, A( v1 X  u4 [# o' `Where have the times gone
+ U% `4 O/ B/ X1 y) a6 N; tBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?' l6 P  M$ C+ w( P
Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember( n, e0 X5 ?7 ]* N7 R
The people we used to be
& q9 S6 Z% O9 y& n" a' DIt's even harder to picture
* k+ N1 J' A% v" a3 f+ g* EThat you're not here next to me
5 d- }/ e) z  x: m) }You say it's too late to make it6 i. O6 L$ k5 ?
But is it too late to try?) s$ a3 Z( o/ S7 q" `2 \
And in our time that you wasted
( s% m2 g6 ]) w* N. h: H- B+ eAll of our bridges burned down. M2 A7 d+ Q4 Z% \( F/ e( p
I've wasted my nights9 w) W2 s' R1 `4 ?& N/ ~
You turned out the lights
6 G# ^- e- T+ J  p* R' LNow i'm paralyzed- N& F2 J( W. y% Y$ J
Still stucked in that time when we called it love
: z. j7 p& B! x5 e, K( l9 W* I0 VBut even the sun sets in paradise
9 r% u. R" w2 N3 k' a0 G+ H5 Q7 ~I'm at a payphone trying to call home
8 C, L3 O7 p+ q* l: R, IAll of my change I spent on you
9 m# I0 b) L4 g6 I4 U- _" ^Where have the times gone
- x6 S* n1 ^6 ?/ M# S' L, |8 {Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
4 M4 p! }2 d+ s% p7 M% U" zIf happy ever after did exist9 ]9 T, n1 h3 j8 Q# E% b* L
I would still be holding you like this& n, B5 }7 X' ~0 `
And all those fairytales are full of shit
* j5 {& v# _. E, u2 D+ p6 Y7 ZOne more fucking love song i'll be sick
% p' q  u8 o9 Z, [0 B+ wOh
( ~2 U# D2 w# c# j! r8 Y" s6 T# t, _( z+ v
You turned your back on tomorrow7 D; Z/ u' W2 L2 Z
Cause you forgot yesterday
( g9 x! |+ w5 D' t8 a. ]4 h6 ~I gave you my love to borrow
8 t; S- C& k% f! k! eBut you just gave it away
( w4 l9 W$ e1 e+ T! [You can't expect me to be fine# F+ y- r% Q# \4 J9 k
I don't expect you to care) R! c$ x9 }  s6 y" K/ W. w5 e
I know i've said it before8 i: u& c: [# U" N0 }; h  K
But all of our bridges burned down0 v' D  ^& }  d8 f% q
I've wasted my nights
. I+ D" |9 w+ Q5 F" a, o% u! KYou turned out the lights- I/ c9 Q: v2 i* e, e6 S
Now i'm paralyzed
* `7 {1 \" D! O5 |' UStill stucked in that time when we called it love( h- A* ?) h$ Y; p; e  M& S' A3 R$ o
But even the sun sets in paradise
  Q7 G# p, X( Z/ t2 o/ ?+ g6 f0 zI'm at a payphone trying to call home7 \! P( x4 l% ]: X3 w# E0 m
All of my change I spent on you
3 V: L8 G" `5 x+ G$ HWhere have the times gone
0 R# r- F% |& x* \2 E, v# NBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
/ O+ D0 X- F! s; y. T1 }If happy ever after did exist7 g- q5 j4 t# D- Q
I would still be holding you like this
7 Z+ B* T. T8 ^And all those fairytales are full of shit+ u3 K3 \: }" w' X
One more fucking love song i'll be sick. @( n$ h7 S+ o. p; M0 {
Now i'm at a payphone...5 r$ |% x2 a; u
Now fuck that shit  V  \, h6 \& `6 N
I'll be right here spending all this money while you sitting round7 x% s8 o. k" ?( D) Q, O4 [
Wondering why it wasn't you who came out from nothing
# R! c, {9 B% C( T# X% X7 J9 M6 z8 UMade it from the bottom
/ [. e+ x) P6 h9 Z4 b  v  iNow when you see me i'm stunning8 b" R+ a/ G. l' o% L0 {9 c
And all of my cars start with a push of a button/ O) M. h7 V3 ~, p% b+ r4 w
Telling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it8 s' {. f& y7 B0 N  F
Switch the number to my phone
' T. y+ n4 w  e" C8 U! E: _So you never could call it  F* ?) e- ?: f8 {  S# {' X; x  J6 p
Don't need my name on my show
7 \" t' A, u8 E- k, `You can tell it i'm balling
5 ~6 Z4 c+ i+ h7 R+ O. G$ l: NSwish, what a shame could have got picked
- S3 _% c4 I. QHad a really good game but you missed your last shot: l; K3 ~$ M- }* Y, n* ?' B4 F, y
So you talk about who you see at the top
9 K9 m5 u8 u( C& p/ jOr what you could've saw
; O3 j4 Y0 Q. }& \% W7 O; QBut sad to say it's over for% N. Z5 y9 d# p2 f2 w0 O5 ~
Phantom pulled out valet open doors
% u3 K; o  E" s" K, _! oWiz like go way, got what you was looking for1 H: [% E; V) x$ C, o
Now it's me who they want) _  G* M0 L4 J- B- n9 s
So you can go take that little piece of shit with you9 \1 R+ k1 M  }! }" v
I'm at a payphone trying to call home* W0 u4 ^& z' G8 h  o
All of my change I spent on you
: Q9 B' |( @1 G8 I2 N: {% m; ^6 @Where have the times gone
/ e3 p# {: R" a4 x0 _Baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?! _! F( y+ }; E
3 w+ n$ h3 F8 e6 x$ M8 Q
If happy ever after did exist9 M; A1 j1 p, V# E7 R/ _. G
I would still be holding you like this! K3 p% ~3 v9 s! N* d7 _5 B
And all these fairytales are full of shit$ X3 X* a3 ]1 j- b% S7 ?, e
One more fucking love song i'll be sick! j; Q6 \. @+ w1 p  C& R
Now i'm at a payphone
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

返回列表