本地化门户 | 本地化百科 | Trados 门户 | Trados 论坛 | 旧论坛入口 | 联系站长
有问题请点击这里联系站长新来的请到这里报到——报到专用帖
返回列表 发帖

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

Avery联手达人Max Schneider深情翻唱Maroon 5乐队新单

组建乐队都不用乐器,有四部iphone就可以! 女主唱好漂亮啊!声音又好听!魔力红的超级冠单《Payphone》被翻唱得怎么惊艳。太好听了 !/ w5 g3 H! e$ n: N/ m
( g5 _5 T8 I& j+ I! p. r

) W5 L+ l/ F' J/ L3 Z2 h! d. Q' r. v# ?  h! }: ]6 _5 K
页面地址:http://www.56.com/u28/v_Njk0NjM2MDk.html/880831_humormaster.htm
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

魔力红乐队: Payphone

Maroon 5: Payphone
% ?, ^3 M# `' _& V4 O
( L7 H2 g: W( a  z; K) ^; Y# w" }4 p, h5 c; V5 G7 I5 F

+ M' V" v' s" h0 _3 t  O- R6 Q" Y页面地址:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk0MDMxMzg4.html
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

歌词
7 \' B: d4 `) p( m& K$ dPayphone
8 z  w* v* C  F, Q6 A* hMaroon 50 V/ j1 z' D3 q

- x! y2 w1 [5 R% x  b8 II'm at a payphone trying to call home" \. t  m4 t  a& e
All of my change I spent on you9 C( v6 H% W. q: o$ x
Where have the times gone
9 Q7 q* `. A2 l! N4 k) xBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
' a7 D$ \3 S8 a4 A2 V) b, N/ u, cYeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
- F/ }/ V" s7 W$ t  O- [The people we used to be3 t4 I( r3 {/ o- T. \
It's even harder to picture
& `: [: r0 w; F" u0 UThat you're not here next to me+ [5 ~0 e1 I$ r0 ?" C% ^# K
You say it's too late to make it! r* `& y* Y: d9 B, m/ S
But is it too late to try?8 ?6 S$ |0 q7 d. b- A
And in our time that you wasted4 Z2 @( w/ r/ t( z
All of our bridges burned down: j7 [! x0 H! V
I've wasted my nights( B& n% T- z1 s- D4 e/ o
You turned out the lights
' e1 w9 q4 r' v0 r- }" q% oNow i'm paralyzed' ?# w  V9 @* a) O
Still stucked in that time when we called it love8 @& W4 y% p8 P& E% \
But even the sun sets in paradise
3 u# n# J# T4 W1 u: l$ ZI'm at a payphone trying to call home+ X; |8 m5 n0 k% L& V# |
All of my change I spent on you
- S) `9 d% y- o. g; SWhere have the times gone
) T5 N5 x& x) e7 vBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?) I; h  B& a) L# F3 a* g* O
If happy ever after did exist# c& g# g, H- C$ _% V0 R
I would still be holding you like this$ i5 O2 m& r. h
And all those fairytales are full of shit
% Q2 h, r' e6 P3 uOne more fucking love song i'll be sick
0 j! x. ?, l: LOh5 R( U/ i: n/ @3 d3 _; i4 v- z! g

, ?  z/ x8 v& |' f% `  rYou turned your back on tomorrow
. g9 B) Z) t, I/ d- D; l4 A( ?4 R" jCause you forgot yesterday) V" C( L5 t3 q
I gave you my love to borrow, F$ ^+ Q6 g( I* z8 w( Q
But you just gave it away% \1 n; B, U2 k8 M) ~) ?; z9 p
You can't expect me to be fine
* s# Y' j9 z; qI don't expect you to care
0 @  H. p: E# N  M8 tI know i've said it before/ Z: ?  e) m$ C2 O* i- c
But all of our bridges burned down- P; \  S! W- o2 x
I've wasted my nights& O# [  l  A& i0 Q
You turned out the lights2 J& [# d5 [$ e# S: ]- C
Now i'm paralyzed
  b9 \/ v2 l, k% c4 K0 wStill stucked in that time when we called it love1 W( g8 P2 t- I5 o+ A
But even the sun sets in paradise, ]* f6 d! x1 C  X8 k( P
I'm at a payphone trying to call home# ?+ l, M* F  I# |2 Z
All of my change I spent on you6 x! F' ?- Y: B$ G$ X1 r: s2 b
Where have the times gone
: e8 C5 S( \( x9 l! h3 zBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?
2 ^" Z. W: I8 Z% Y8 A7 jIf happy ever after did exist$ w* C! g# H" ]- n
I would still be holding you like this  _; ^( X6 `7 Q1 \- x  h+ y
And all those fairytales are full of shit
4 A% K0 M9 n) b% \3 R9 B7 ZOne more fucking love song i'll be sick
3 l2 p8 m! {  a  Z/ a+ |Now i'm at a payphone...
0 ]0 ~+ l% p; l  p4 P9 zNow fuck that shit
- j& E) {! H% P6 L5 C0 `+ ?! {I'll be right here spending all this money while you sitting round
% {4 W+ @3 i1 H, P: eWondering why it wasn't you who came out from nothing8 O' N0 S, `) x# p: G
Made it from the bottom  U0 w# @: c  p, P' A. F
Now when you see me i'm stunning4 ?. `& u, S3 N6 D1 C
And all of my cars start with a push of a button
9 N  w: d7 z3 O9 A$ H" wTelling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it2 _1 w1 |1 y' a1 x0 }/ Y; r
Switch the number to my phone% v6 n8 A5 B. p; y( O
So you never could call it6 B; r* @7 F5 K% t/ m. _6 }/ H
Don't need my name on my show
* a* ~# b, Z* ^1 M$ dYou can tell it i'm balling
9 T- |0 {0 a2 t/ L  FSwish, what a shame could have got picked/ v) E+ [, ]; u! C2 W
Had a really good game but you missed your last shot
: G: j4 W; c9 x/ p; }9 y7 ASo you talk about who you see at the top. [: x6 e, m4 @; o, Z' F
Or what you could've saw
* [0 D, R' ]9 HBut sad to say it's over for
2 I( f& n6 W  a' APhantom pulled out valet open doors
; ]' Z# C7 K1 o7 R" a" RWiz like go way, got what you was looking for
2 K5 x9 M+ e3 nNow it's me who they want& f' r/ n. e6 R/ M) r
So you can go take that little piece of shit with you/ r, Z; P; C3 g7 j$ z+ M
I'm at a payphone trying to call home. q7 T+ g8 T# K( z3 C! X
All of my change I spent on you
4 E/ E8 C( I7 |' z& D* ]+ a( IWhere have the times gone
& M5 Q( d) J3 `5 T9 qBaby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?1 h! x: F+ c! Z! R) i* p
3 H) x: T; k5 L9 r3 ~' J. ], y' d" p
If happy ever after did exist$ q* _) M8 G3 D% A- F( W7 @- c6 P; s3 u
I would still be holding you like this8 |* a& E1 U$ O) z+ u" l; n+ G
And all these fairytales are full of shit4 h6 ^: {3 X' T; R. w
One more fucking love song i'll be sick3 @4 I) {; x; i
Now i'm at a payphone
My words fly up, my thoughts remain below. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.

TOP

返回列表